I loved this island that is turned to the side with seating on both sides. It is like an informal table where you could actually look at each other.
The one thing that did make Emily and I a little jealous was the organizational things. The mud rooms, the pantries, built in shelves, and oh closets to die for. A few with washing machines and ironing board in them.
This sink was by far the most creative thing we saw. The whole room was this racing theme including a dirt bike.
Thanks to my mom who babysat yesterday I got a day off to go to the parade of homes. When you see that ticket that has spots to see so many homes you cant just go to a few, right? My friend Emily are both fans of that theory and I went up to the Mountain Green fixed site to see the 11 homes up there. Mountain Green was beautiful the views from the homes were unbeatable. Then we went to Bountiful to meet a few friends of ours for dinner and a few very large Bountiful homes. I got to get my haircut which makes the day even better. Then off to the most picture perfect view you have ever seen. I am all about the surroundings and these homes were in areas that I would live in a tent on. It was a very girly fun day.
8 months ago

7 comments:
Thanks for a fun, fun day! I can't wait until next year!
I am lusting after that mud room.
Where is Mountain Green? I have never been to a pararde of homes, but I'd love to go! Tell Leah happy birthday for us! I think I'll have Logan send her an ecard right now. Love you! Thanks for your comment!
I love love the island that you seat facing each other. FABULOUS!!!! Thanks again for such a fun girls night.
We love the parade of homes too! Great pictures, I think we need to go see some more homes!
Rachel, do you remember me from Theta? You look as cute as ever!! I love your blog!
Jill (Wallace) Bingham
That was a fun night out. Wish I could just move one of those houses into our neighborhood and stay forever!
Post a Comment