5 months ago
Saturday, July 26, 2008
How to Milk A Cow
When we were at the historical farm in Logan I was asked if I wanted to milk a cow. Everyone else went eww no thanks. But being the try anything new type of person I volunteered. It was gross but interesting. I am happy that I have learned a new skill that I will never have to try again. The smell of the cows teet made me want to vomit and I washed my hands as quickly as I could find a sink.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Did you just say "teet"?
You're way more bold than I am - and my brother's a dairy farmer!! Too funny. If you'd like to experience shoveling cow manure, I'm sure I can hook you up - FREE of charge. Only available to good friends.
I am glad to see that you haven't changed! The Rachel I grew up with was always ready to do anything!
Oh Rachel I just love you. You always make me laugh!
Post a Comment