Monday, June 30, 2008

Why I Love My Garden



I am obsessed. Everyday I check each flower to see how it is blooming. My neighbor helped me pick out all the flowers. Some of them I don't even remember what they are suppose to look like when they bloom. It makes the day when there is finally flowers even more exciting. The flowers at the top first bloom red then change to orange and then after it has been out longer turns yellow. The picture on the bottom is a painted daisy my very favorite flower. This was suppose to be orange but I have one section that is coming out yellow. Look at the flower that is half yellow and half orange. I think it is amazing enough that it deserved a picture on the blog.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Shill and Company said...

You have done such a nice job with your yard. I love looking across the street at your beautiful home. It has never looked better. Your photography was very impressive! Perhaps you have yet another talent!

Emily said...

B-E-A-Utiful!