Sunday, July 13, 2008

Adventure of the Week - Tracy Aviary

I want you to look closely at Leah's arms. That is the position the arms were held in for 2 days following her kindergarten shots. Finally I figured out that she thought the band aids would pull if she moved them. We ripped off the band aids and by the next day her arms were back to new.

Ronan was so excited about these birds.

The kids are all looking at a bird egg.

We were planning on playing in the waterfalls but they were closed. Does anyone know if there is a place you can find out if they are open or not? It is a good thing there is water at the park because we were all in our swimsuits and needed somewhere to get wet.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Becki said...

I like a lot of your pictures! Especially your fourth of July pics. I think Ronans hair is so cute. Have I mentioned that before?