I dont know if that makes me really old. This is my nephews baby. She came for a visit the other day. How could I resist a quick photo shoot. Beyond being one of the cutest babies I have ever seen she is also an angel.
As her other old great aunt, I'm so glad you posted these! She is so cute! I am still laughing about Ronan - I hope his rambuctiousness (is that even a word?) doesn't rub off on Declan while we're there! Or maybe Declan's laziness and mellowness will influence Ronan! We can't wait to see you guys!! Erin
She is absolutely gorgeous! Look at that hair and those incredible eyes. Wow!!! Oh, and how on earth could you already be a great aunt? That has me baffled.
3 comments:
As her other old great aunt, I'm so glad you posted these! She is so cute! I am still laughing about Ronan - I hope his rambuctiousness (is that even a word?) doesn't rub off on Declan while we're there! Or maybe Declan's laziness and mellowness will influence Ronan!
We can't wait to see you guys!!
Erin
She is adorable! That hair is amazing!
Loved the picture of Ronan! Hilarious little guy. I don't think Jake will ever be able to crawl out of his crib since he's so short!
She is absolutely gorgeous! Look at that hair and those incredible eyes. Wow!!! Oh, and how on earth could you already be a great aunt? That has me baffled.
Post a Comment