Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Jewelery Diamond Party

This was the easiest party I have ever put together. I found diamond wedding cards already made at Target. Another good Target find was the foam hats for 25 cents. The kids made their own party hats when they got to the party.

All the kids modelling their hats.

The girls made their own necklaces with pony beads and boondoggle. We also painted fingernails.


Happy Birthday my big 5 year old girl. I hope you had a dazzling time.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Kurt and Tami said...

Happy Birthday Leah! It looks like it was a fun party.
- Miss Tami

Emily said...

cute party, cute background, cute kids, cute everything!

Hydes said...

What a fun party! I hope Leah had a fabulous day!!!

Karla Christiansen said...

Love the diamond party! Love it even more that it was Leah's idea! Rach, great pics of Ronan on the swing and eating, very professional looking!

The Roylance Family said...

What a great Mom you are! I'll bet Leah had a wonderful day! Happy Birthday!!

Shill and Company said...

Hannah had so much fun at Leah's party. You are such a nice mommy for putting on such a great event. Happy birthday sweet Leah!