Dave went out of town to Toronto. The kids and I went up to my parents for a few days. As always Nana and Papa kept us very busy. To the pool, a circus, The Historical Farm, and the pool again. It was fun and a needed break from the everyday same old.

My wild boy in a rare moment of stillness.
Papa taking the kids for a ride in the handcart.

Ronan riding the horse. I thought it was so cute both Nana and Papa stood on either side of him.
My girls are best friends I love how they take care of each other.
3 comments:
Cute pictures of the kids with Nana and Papa! Great shot of Leah and Eva walking, very PRO!
I can't believe milked a cow!
EDIT: I can't believe YOU milked a cow!
Looks like such a great time. Your parents are the cutest grandparents ever!
Post a Comment