Thursday, August 07, 2008

My Monkey

Dave came home from work with this Beckham jersey last night. It is going away for safe keeping until next year when it fits. Here is a few shots of Ronan sporting it in the front yard.







New trick of the week. Climbing up on the toilet, then to the counter to get to the toothbrushes. All my kids have had a love of Davy's toothbrush. It is never mine, which I think is hilarious. Sorry Davy it ends up all over the house.
Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

cwilson said...

Hi Rachel!! It's the Wilson's! We were so excited to find your blog...it's been a long time since we talked to you guys! I can't believe you have three kids now! Leah and Eva look so old and your little boy is sooo cute! Hope you're doing well! Our blog is mattandcarifamily@blogspot.com if you want to check it out.

Emily said...

oh that cute boy!!

Ratchfords said...

He is so cute! We can't wait to see you guys again soon!

Erin

Barnes said...

So Cute!! Go ReAl right?

Karla Christiansen said...

Love it! Ronan looks adorable. How funny that the kids like Dave's toothbrush. I bet he enjoys sharing his bristles.

Cami said...

At least you have him in the appropriate jersey!! That was the best game ever! - Cami

The Roylance Family said...

I love seeing him in that big jersey! He looks adorable! Ethan has his first soccer game tonight, and I think little kids look so cute in uniforms!

Rachel M said...

He is a monkey! He is so cute in that jersey. I gotta show Brent those pics. He'll get a kick out of them. Ha!

Christina said...

He's ADORABLE!!!! Love the jersey and I'm sure you'll have a soccer player and maybe a boxer? on your hands!!!! You need to have another boy! :)

Hydes said...

What a cutie!!!

Shannon said...

that's darn cute but I'm in shock that Dave has allowed, much less encouraged, Ronan to sport another team's parafanalia!

danielkanigan said...

CUte background Rach! Owen loves tooth brushes too. Our boys would get along great! Logan and Linc are planning a special package for Leah and Eve's. We'll call you soon! Miss you guys.

Becki

Anonymous said...

THAT IS SO FUNNY! he is a funny kid!