Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Animal Sitting

I have to admit since we sold poor Lucky Leah has been animal deprived. She jumps at any chance to play with anything that has 4 legs. She spent the afternoon yesterday delivering notes to our neighbors. She wrote this herself I just typed.

Leah's animal watching. Available everyday starting June 5th. Any type of animal. Call 801-544-9942 ask for Leah Ratchford. Charge is 25 cents per animal to get watched.

Thank You,
Leah

5 comments:

Shill and Company said...

She is so adorable!

Amanda said...

looking forward to the cheep pet sitting. Does she do crazy 2 year olds for .25 too?

Lauren said...

That is so sweet. She needs to come play with Mokie one day soon.

Anonymous said...

are you really letting her do it? ;)

cwilson said...

That is cute. If we ever get a pet (which is not likely) I will give her a call!