Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Dance Photos







We had a great photographer come do our dance photos. I am excited with how they turned out. I decided to buy them since this may be the last year of dance for awhile. Unfortunately they are not dancing queens and complain about going every time I take them. In Leah's words, " I am just more of a sporty girl. And when I get older and go to dance when a boy asks me I already know some moves I can do." Funny that is what she remembers about our talk of why she should take dance. I didn't dance when I was little and always felt so embarrassed with my lack of coordination. At high school dances, when I was in our "glee club", and in musical. Anyway I always wished I had taken dance. So I tried with the girls. This is Leah's 2nd year and still she is not a fan. We are going to try something different next year. We will see with Eva I can't tell if she is following big sisters lead or if she really doesn't like it. I am kinda thinking it is the first. But it is documented here for when the girls are in high school and complaining that I didn't put them in dance classes.






4 comments:

Emily said...

beautiful girls! i love the close ups!

Shill and Company said...

They are such precious girls. I can't get over how adorable they are. Too bad that Leah wants to call it quits with dance. At least you tried. It will be interesting to see what Eva decides to do.

Becki said...

Wow, great pictures! I love Eva's eyes in that last one! I hope Ellie wants to be a dancer, just for a little while anyway. A little bit of sports would be great too!

Karla Christiansen said...

Hah! I love that you are documenting it! The pictures look awesome, they are beautiful (I might be a little partial though!). I would say keep Eva in for another year. Then you can document again for her to read when she is in high school!!