The life and times of the Ratchford family.
You know we are all so cool in our minivans thought you would all enjoy this. If you need a good laugh this morning watch.
Awesome!
My sister in law emailed this to me the other day. She said she totally thought of Lee and I after watching it. I wonder why? :)I love it!! So funny!
Love it!
That is so funny! Thanks for making me smile.
I have absolutely loved the other commercials that this "family" is in. What great marketing!
Makes driving our vans almost cool...almost
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Awesome!
My sister in law emailed this to me the other day. She said she totally thought of Lee and I after watching it. I wonder why? :)
I love it!! So funny!
Love it!
That is so funny! Thanks for making me smile.
I have absolutely loved the other commercials that this "family" is in. What great marketing!
Makes driving our vans almost cool...almost
Post a Comment