Happy Mothers Day Rachel! We waked up early this morning and recorded this masterpiece. This was our 7th take. I was producer, Leah was director, Eva was the Set Coordinator and Ronan was the Grip.
You are the best mom ever. All the kids were excited and fought over the nice things they were going to say about you. Hope you have a great day. French toast will be delivered shortly to your bed along with some fresh fruit.
You are wonderful and thanks for all you do. You keep everything together in our crazy lives. We are so blessed to have Rachel Ratchford as our mom.
6 comments:
that is very cute. Rachel will love it!! :)
so cute. so very cute. but...next time put on a shirt k davy?! the g's were making me nervous.
Those weren't "G"s they were my white pajamas that I wear everynight...ok,ok they were "G"s but I couldn't go back into the bedroom to get a shirt or I'd wake up Rachel. I was thinking of doing it without any shirt on...next time.
That is so cute, I love it!!! Hi Davy, long time no see. :0)
How cute is that! What a lucky mommy!
Way to go Davy, Leah, Eva, and Ronan! Such a nice tribute to your wonderful mom/wife. You guys are so sweet. No doubt you made Rachael's day.
Post a Comment