Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Leah mad at mom

Transcript of what you are hearing after Leah stole Rachels iPhone and recorded her disgust with Rachel, no food and Eva hitting her with a leash.

Leah: Hello this is Leah. Now you can see the rudest mom of all. Now, her name is Rachel, she's my mom, Rachel Ratchford... and she won't let me eat anything. And now to see the rudest sister in the world. She hit me...with a leash.

Rachel: Don't go to sleep yet Eva

Leah: And that is Eva...The Terrorist

6 comments:

Emma said...

That is so funny. You guys are the funniest family I know

jkhuber said...

Hilarious!

Lauren said...

Rachel and Eva, I still think your great!!! (I am sure Leah still does too. . .)

Don't you love these "types" of mother moments. I guess it helps us all keep our sense of humor. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! What HAPPENED!!! u guys are so funny!!!!

Shill and Company said...

Little Leah. What a silly girl! I can't get over the things that she says and does. Never a dull moment at the Ratchford home!

Shannon said...

Oh man, that is good stuff. Those Ratchfords, always good for a laugh, even in Sunday School!!