So I haven't taken the time to post the projects we have finished around the house in the past few months. We have a few family and friends out of state that have requested pictures. For those of you that live close by sorry. Also I wanted to say how handy and awesome my husband is. We love doing projects together and aside from a few disagreements on paint color these were so fun to do. Besides these pictures Dave has been working on putting together a shed in the backyard. So maybe sometime soon my garage wont look like a train wreck and we may be able to park in there. I am not sure how he finds the energy to work 50+ hours a week, attend to his church responsibilities, keep me and the kids happy, plus do all these extras. We definitely would do more projects if we could find the time. We are kinda home improvement junkies. I still have some finishing touches to do here and there. But we love how it turned out.
Our family room
The living room
The chair that started the whole living room remodel. We found it and loved it. Loving it required painting the red in the living room and kitchen to a nice green. But we are happy with the result.
Dave put the bead board on the entry wall. And we finally found an entry bench. It opens up to store all the kids shoes that used to be thrown all over the floor.

6 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! That looks like a brand new home! You two have great taste! I'm so impressed! That was quite an undertaking!
I am IN LOVE with your kitchen! And I can't believe the difference in your front room! It looks great! Way to go! Maybe I need to hire you two to come and do some work on our house.... eh?? eh??
I love it all! I want you to show us how to do the walls. I would like to do that in our office. It looks so good, and the chair is definitely hot. Good job!
I'm impressed - I never knew Davy was good with tools. Rachel, sure, but Davy . . . :)
John
I am in awe of all of the things that you guys have done in your house. Not only did you do it yourselves, but you did it like you were professionals. You have such a great style. I love it all!
Nice work! It looks amazing.
Post a Comment