Thursday, June 24, 2010

A Few Classic Quotes

There has been a lot of talk about Jesus lately around here. Hopefully you don't find these too sacrilegious. The kids really said these.

Dave and I are going to vote and take the kids along. Ronan keeps mistaking vote for boat and is surprised when there aren't boats inside the elementary school. Eva asks, " are you guys going to vote for Jesus, or the bad guy."

Another great one from Ronan. Dave is putting him to bed and told him the story about how Jesus walked across the water. He leaves and comes back and there is a puddle on Ronan's bed. Dave says sternly, "Ronan did you spill water on your bed." Ronan responds, "Jesus spilled it and then he walked across it."

3 comments:

Lauren said...

I love all the updates! It is so fun to see what is going on (or being said) at your house.

Heather said...

So? did you vote for Jesus or the bad guy? haha. that is way too funny!

Shill and Company said...

I am always in awe of how darn funny those kids of yours are!