
Logan has a great aquatic center. It has slides, a huuuuuuge kiddie pool, diving boards, and a deep pool. We spend the afternoon Tuesday there. As soon as we got there is got overcast and windy. Lucky for us they keep the kiddie pool heating to 90 degrees. The kiddie pool was amazing. It is the size of 2 full pools and the whole thing doesn't get deeper than 3 ft. I am happy to report that both the girls can now doggie paddle short distances. That is a huge improvement from last year.

I was surprised at how cool this photo turned out. The sun was in just the right place.

We spent some time at Ryan's park. It is close to my parents house. For you Davis County folks it is a lot like Castle Park.


Leah's school ground trick of hanging upside down.

Gotta love the sunglasses
3 comments:
I'm so glad you are having fun!! Brent went on a date with Dave to keep him occupied one night. I am missing my friends with you and Shannon gone:( You are not allowed to leave the same week anymore!
Your camera is awesome! You have become quite the photographer. I'm jealous that the pool wasn't in Logan when I grew up there. All we had was the municipool. Looks like your kids are having a great start to summer!
Looks like an absolute blast!
Post a Comment