Just changing the layout of my blog a bit and I needed to put these in a post to save them. You have probably read them before they are just the quotes from the side bar.
April 2010
Decorating Easter eggs. Ronan drops his and it cracks. He yells, "It's hatching."
January 2010
As Ronan is crying because Eva won't share, Ronan sings, "Eva should share iny meeny miny mo catch a spider by the toa, if he hollers let him go. And it is not Eva." Is is bad to laugh at your child while he is crying? I had no idea he even knew the rhyme.
December 2009
Watching So You Think You Can Dance last night with Ronan. He said, "I want to throw you up in the air like that mom." Then he kept trying to do all the tricks the dancers did.
Leah has been a very deep thinker lately. The other day she came up with this gem. "Mom sometimes I feel like I really don't exist. Like this house and everything we do is just a dream."
November 2009
Ronan is really into Batman. And has been asking to watch it non-stop. So everywhere he goes he has a laseo that he throws out and jumps after. Like the batman gadget he uses. It is cracking me up.
We were asking the kids what they might want for Christmas. Eva without hesitation answers first. "my own house."
Leah loves to define the words she uses. The other day she said, " Mom that is Loco. Loco means crazy and over reactive."
July 2009
Ronan asked Dave to stay home this morning. He told Ronan that he had to go to work. Ronan said, "to make money me...quarters for me. "I thought it was hilarious that he thinks of money in terms of coins.
Dave had just put colone on. Eva came in and said, "it smells like one of our Aunts."
Leah told me as I was doing her hair to go outside. "Mom I am not your little doll. You just want to dress me cute and do my hair. You only care about me looking good." I responded, "well you are my doll tha tis why I had little girls."
April 2009
Leah really really wants a dog. I on the other hand really don't want one. She was trying to talk me into it the other night. "Mom just imagine me and Eva and Ronan playing with a dog. Imagine us taking care of it, picking up the poo for you. Imagine how we wouldn't even go to a friends because we would only play with the dog..." She went on and on painting the perfect picture of a world where her mom would let her get a dog.
Ronans new cutest phrase, ohhh taa (OK) I love it.
March 2009
I was singing to Eva after being gone on a trip. Leah looking at us started to pretend cry. "I am just so happy to have you back, sniff sniff. " I looked up to see her licking her fingers to create fake tears stains on her cheeks.
Dave told Eva, "you are my princess." She responded, "you are my king, because you are in charge of the house."
February 2009
Ronan came into the room where Dave was repairing the ceiling. "Doooiinnng," he asked. "A job buddy." Dave said. "Wowww," Ronan responded.
5 months ago
1 comment:
Love them! I think my favorite is leah's "life is dream" quote. Seriously, I know exactly what she's talking about, I feel that way sometimes too! Smart little girl.
Post a Comment