Tuesday, June 08, 2010

The girls had their dance recital. It seemed to take over Saturday. We had a 2 hour run through in the morning. And the recital that evening. They both did a great job. The costumes are of course the funnest part. But also crazy for me. I had to do 5 costume changes each within just a few minutes of them going back on. It was quite the rush. In the mean time I tried to get some good photos. Only to find out when I got home that my zoom lens was set to manual focus and my image stabilization was off. Darn. So don't mind the blurry photos while the dances are going on.


Cute kitty cats warming up


Little ballerinas








Eva the frog. They danced to a cute song about a frog that knows how to tap dance.


Leah tap danced to "Working at the Carwash."



I really wish this wasn't blurry because Eva is cracking me up. The kitty cats danced to "I Wanna Be A DJ on the Radio."

Leah's ballet dance was a beautiful classical song








Leah's jazz number was "Me and My Shadow."



Funny story too. When we were watching back the performance on the video camera Leah said, " I didn't do very good, look I didn't even cross my feet there. It felt like I was doing a much better job."

3 comments:

Lauren said...

So cute! Way to go girls!!!

Shill and Company said...

They are much too cute to quit dance class next year. It looks like they were having so much fun. Love your darling girls!

The Roylance Family said...

Oh, this makes me wish I had girls...too fun! Your girls are adorable!