Saturday, June 12, 2010

Beazer Swim Lessons

The kids all took swimming lessons the first week out of school. I was referred to these guys from my friend who took here last year. And I couldn't be more happy. They have a huge play area next to the pool. Plus lots of shade for the parents to sit in. Also I was so pleased with the progress the kids made.

Eva gliding by herself. She is much braver this year. She can get about 5 feet on her own.

Free time at the end of class. Always involves this great slide.


Leah practice her back float and kicks. She can now swim decent distances and has really built up her confidence in the deep end. Last year she wouldn't even go in any water that was above her head.




Ronan at the top of the stairs up to the tree house.



Eva doing her back float.


Ronan jumping off the side.


Loving every minute of being in the water.
The teachers kinda cracked me up. Every comment about Ronan was. "Alright wild man, or you have no fear." Finally after Eva was in class the teacher had her point me out. She said, "your children have no fear." Yah I know I thought. The next day she said, "your children all have so much energy. You must be really tired at the end of the day." I just smiled and said, "I am but this year is much better than last year. I guess I don't know any different. I wouldn't trade those wild kids for anything.
I can't blame anyone but myself there energy is totally genetic passed down from me. My dad said I was always full of energy, but obedient. In the first grade the teacher didn't make me sit down I just stood at my desk. That energy did fizzle out at some point now I am just left and one tired mama.


1 comment:

Shill and Company said...

Wow, looks like a success for the Ratchford family this year!