
my two vikings
Grandpa Tom and Merrily came down to visit while Dave was away
Leah, Eva and Ronan made a bunch of signs and "masks" to celebrate their dad coming home
Dave's dad makes all this cool stuff. He makes these kid bench's in 3 colors, Red, Blue and Black with all sorts of cool paint schemes on them. They are really well built and sturdy. If anyone wants one, I think they only cost $235. Not bad at all for some custom kids furniture.

3 comments:
I'll bet you're so glad to have him home. Single-parenting it is no fun. Alex has the same PJ's as Ronan, they are so cute. Hooray for Costco!
Yay - I bet you guys are as happy as we are! Happy anniversary, by the way!
Looking forward to seeing Dave's Ireland pictures. I love the bench Grandpa Ratchford made, I'd love one, but afraid the shipping would be 500 bucks.
Post a Comment