This is Grave Digger. I guess the car is sort of famous in the Monster Truck World.
It was the loudest thing I have ever heard in my life. No joking I thought my heart might drop out of my chest. Luckily I noticed everyone with their ear plugs and bought us some before it started. Then we could still hear it through them. Also we were really close up and all I could imagine was a truck rolling and landing on me and my family.
Never ever buy these ear plugs at an event and expect them to stay in the tiny ear canals of you children. This one is ripped in half. I honestly had to re-place them back in each child's ear every 10 seconds. You think that I am exaggerating, but it is completely true. By the time I would get them back in one set of ears they would be out of another. They kept falling on the ground and then we would have to search for them. I have never been so close to a panic attack. A mothers idea of torture.
What was sad is the Ronan loved it and actually held completely still. Eva was scared to death and begged me to go. All it took was one kid that was unhappy and I was out of there. Lucky for us there was a carnival to go to.

2 comments:
I had been meaning to ask you about that like 100 times. Sucks that it didn't go so well! I'm so glad there was the fair! I've learned that you have to have those moldible ear plugs for kids-I've also tried the adults ones and they are crap. You can get them at Walmart (I think- you better ask Cam). I keep a ton of them in my diaper bag at all times. The only bad thing about them is if they do fall out, they can get stuck in hair like gum but peanut butter does the trick to get it out!
Your son's hair is coming in nice and curyly, how sweet is that? Maybe he'll have a full fledged Kirk Cameron curl fro by high school. This is Joe BTW, lest you think Suzy talks like this.
Post a Comment