Nothing is better than painfully getting your children to bed and having a favorite show to watch when it is all over. It makes the whole long process so much more bearable. As the summer ends and the fall line up of TV begins it is like having a new release to view every night.
There are many shows that make the list of favorites worth spending an evening viewing. But there is a stand out this year that I think is complete genius. I save all the recordings so I can re watch. There is music that I download and sing at the top of my lungs during the day. It may be a sickness how much I am looking forward to watching it tonight. All I can say is if you haven't been watching start tonight. It has it all singing, dancing, genius writing, romance, and you will laugh your guts out.
GLEE - Imagine a picture here but blogger wont upload it right now.
Check out one of my favorite songs on you tube. "Somebody to Love"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTzB8W8shi8
5 months ago
5 comments:
Rachel - I am 100% with you on this one. I actually get giddy looking forward to Wednesday nights and then me and the kids sing the songs all the rest of the week. Love it!
Thank goodness for DVR! I'll try to catch it tonight.
I loooove Glee! I want to download all of the songs on my Ipod.
Love it. But I'll have to come over and watch last night's! Brent stopped the recording to watch sports. Booo!
I'd try watching it, but I don't think I have time to get hooked on a show right now, my classes would go down the drain. :( Maybe when school's done! I've heard this one is great and I saw one of the stars from it on Leno the other night after homework. You're so cute btw!
Post a Comment