Leah on her first day of 1st grade. The backpack she picked out because it looks like Lucky.
Leah has been loving school. We are really happy with her teacher Ms Schniender.
Eva started her 4 year old preschool class with Mrs. Evelyn. She is amazing as well
Lucky for me Eva has a friend that goes with her to school. Aren't they darling together. I don't know if you all remember what a hard time she had going to school last year. But this year no problems. It's a combination of another year older and my friend dropping her off. Ronan takes a nap and I have a peaceful 2 hours. It has been delightful.

5 comments:
That sounds so nice! I'm just experiencing a couple hours of peace and quiet now that Ethan is in school, and Alex takes his nap. Hence the reason I'm able to be on the computer at 10 in the morning! :) Enjoy every minute! Your girls are darling!!!
Cute Pics Rach! They look so big and happy to be in school. :) Hope they both have a great year!
Cute Pics Rach! They look so big and happy to be in school. :) Hope they both have a great year!
The girls look so cute! It makes me miss living next to you. They are always so fun. We need to get together for a play-date soon. (Even if it is just for the mom's.)
Such cute first day of school girls! Isn't school the greatest invention?
Post a Comment