There were so many things we planned at the end of summer that were suppose to be the last hurrah. Then we had to squeeze this one in the weekend before we went back. A friend of ours took us for the best day boating at Pineview. Great weather, good company, happy kids, complete entertainment. We stayed until the very last second possible. There was some frantic moments getting the cover on the boat in the dark. But it was worth it.
Leah and Eva always had thumbs up for faster. I took Eva on a crazy ride with me. It wasn't until we were dumped in the dark water that she decided she was scared.

5 comments:
So bummed I couldn't go:( I didn't even tell my kids-they would have been devasted! But I'm glad you had a good time:)
Keep posting at this rate! I love seeing what you guys are up to!
Love all the pictures of the kids! It looks like you have been showing them a good time before Fall hits!
Looks like fun!
Looks like fun!
Post a Comment