Thursday, September 17, 2009

Grandparent's Day

Leah got to have Grandma Flo and Nana come to school today. They went on a tour of the school. Did some activities together. Leah showed them her class, locker, explained all the exciting things they do at school.

Nana

Grandma Flo

Sitting behind her teachers desk made her very nervous. She is so into the rules at school. She will come home and say she couldn't go to the bathroom or get a drink. Even though I try to reason with her that I am sure her teacher would let her she doesn't believe me.

The story corner. She is already making so much progress in her reading. It is exciting to watch.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Connor is celebrating Grandparents Day today. He is so excited for his grandpa to come to school. What a fun idea! I am glad Leah had a good time.