But we weren't. A perfect way to finish the day are Liberty Park.
I love this picture of my mom with the kids. First of all she hates getting her picture taken so I have to catch her to get one. She has quit her job and has time to kill. Every week she comes down for a day or two. She calls it her volunteer work. I get to grocery shop by myself, get a pedicure, have a break from the kids, or just have a side kick for whatever activity we are doing that day. Last week we all went to Cherry Hill together.
So funny story about Leah's cute new smile. 2 days before this Leah had a really, really loose tooth. She wanted to be brave but just couldn't. Finally I got her to hold still to pull out the tooth. It popped out so fast that she didn't even know I had done it. Minimal bleeding which she was the most scared for. Mission accomplished until she tried to rinse it in the sink and lost it. We had to write the tooth fairy a note. She still left money under the pillow.
Then we were getting dinner after Liberty park at McDonalds. Eva is just plain grumpy and yelling at me. Ronan is screaming for his kids meal toy. Then Leah tries to rip open the package with her teeth and her other tooth shoots out somewhere into the car. You would have thought her leg had been severed off from the scream. I have to pull over the car on a busy road. Clean up blood and look for the tooth in a messy car. I turned to my mom and said, "would you like 3 kids you don't even have to give them back." We didn't find the tooth until we got home. Those teeth really are tiny once they are out of the mouth. Luckily we didn't have to write the tooth fairy another note. We all laugh every time we talk about it.

8 comments:
Oh my goodness Rachel! That was quite the adventure you had in the car. Glad you found the tooth. Those are pretty valuable ya know.
So funny-I'm so glad to know that other poeple have such chaos moments like me and my kids! Her smile is the cutest thing ever!
Congratulations Leah!
I am glad you didn't have to write the Tooth Fairy ANOTHER note. That is such a cute story.
From the sound of the last few posts, it looks like you guys have been up to a lot of end of summer fun.
Love Leah's new smile!
Lol! Those teeth are tiny! We almost lost Logans, but were lucky. How funny that the tooth fairy got notes. That will be fun to look back at and laugh!
ps Leah you are adorable!
Seriously, those rides are OLD!! I love that they are there kind of hidden in the park...you just kind of walk into them.
You are LUCKY to get so much Mom time.
Lovin' all your recent posts, I can't believe how big your kids are, esp your little guy. Seriously, wasn't he just a baby?! It looks like guys have had some fun times this summer, I'm sad it will be coming to an end soon! :(
Post a Comment