Not being big enough to go outside by yourself. But loving every minute of playing on bikes, dangerous big kids scooters and skate boards. It doesn't matter if it is 100 degrees fun is fun. Becoming a complete nut in the pool. Jumping in over and over and over again. This boy has no fear!
We need a big brother over here to wrestle and punch with. At least a few times a day I hear, "punch me." Which I do lightly on his stomach and then get punched back. Sometimes it actually hurts.
Dropping the girls to friends and horse camp. Wanting to stay but not being old enough yet.
Potty training...sort of. Mom is putting it off. Loving to have his shirt off and being naked. Why wouldn't you run around naked wearing rain boots? Not understanding you can't go outside that way.
8 months ago

5 comments:
Haha. I love that kid!
I love the skateboard pictures. How precious! Good luck with the potty training. I am thinking we are within months of being completely done with Parker. (Oh Boy, has it been a long 18 month journey. . .)
Whoa busy blogger! Nice pics. What a fun summer you've had!
Rachel I love the pictures of Ronan. You've got some SKILLS with the camera! It was fun to catch up on you all and what fun I've been missing while Alaska is basically ON FIRE!
You should enlarge that first picture of him on the skateboard for his room. I love the angle you took it at.
Post a Comment