Sunday, August 02, 2009

We Are Sort Of Famous

Dave needed some bodies for the Days of 47 Parade. At the time I thought this sounded exciting and a good way to see him on the 24th. After sitting on the float for 2 hours we decided never again. Not only do we think people out to be paid to be on a float. We think you have to be crazy to go and watch a parade when it is 95 degrees. To top it all off I locked my keys in the car in downtown SL. Dave had to drive us home to get the extra set and back down to pick up the car. We finished the night with the Real Game. Which was very exciting the team scored 4 goals in the 2nd half for a win. So to those of you who saw us on TV. We did look like we were having fun and it was because the TV camera's were in the first 10 minute stretch of parade route.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Shill and Company said...

We thought it was so cool that your family could participate in the parade. You all looked terrific on t.v.! That's all that matters right?

Lauren said...

Local celebrity status indeed! You guys look so cute!!!

I've been in that parade before too. It does get crazy hot. What troopers!

Becki said...

Wow, you all have been having a ton of fun! I'm so jealous, I never got to go to horsey camp! :) Tell Leah I love her new hair! It's very cute, she's looking so big!