Sunday, August 23, 2009

Syracuse Nature Park

We went to Syracuse Nature Park one early cool morning. The weather was perfect. Activity simple and easy. My kids had just as much fun as when we take the whole day to drive to the zoo. I sweat and curse by the end of those long trips. Why? If they are completely happy with a walk around a park and feeding some ducks.






The girls didn't really cooperate as models but I can always count on Ronan to pose.


That sweet face I could just eat him up.

This picture reminds me of how responsible the girls have been with the dog. Eva picked up poo the other day without anyone asking. I rarely have to fill his bowl with food and water because they take care of it. And everyday at least a few times they have him out on a walk.


Loved this photo in black and white.





Posted by Picasa

No comments: