Sunday, August 02, 2009

Leah's New Do

Loving Leah's new short hair. My mornings are twice as fast with no fancy hairstyles to worry about. Her hair is so much healthier. Why did I wait so long?

Sorry for all the posts to follow but I pretty much haven't blogged for the entire month of July. It has been busy work wise and with all the holidays and fun who has time to blog.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Emily said...

love all the updates! and leah looks 14 in that first picture!!! i love her new "do" too!

Shill and Company said...

She looks great! I love the cut both straight and curly. So pretty.

Lauren said...

I think Leah is 6 going on 25! The new hair cut is way cute. Is that the new "do" for her first grade debut?

The Roylance Family said...

That is so adorable! Leah looks way too old though!

Ratchfords said...

Love all the new posts! The funny kids sayings always make me laugh. (Which reminds me, one day I let Grace wear some perfume that Flo had given me and she put on WAY too much. When she came downstairs, Liam said, "You smell like Auntie Pauline!")

It was so much fun to see you all! Thanks for putting up with all the craziness for so long - we always love being with you guys!

Kurt and Tami said...

I can't believe how much older Leah looks with the new cut. Cute!