5 months ago
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
My Dog Ate....
Our dog has been a pretty good puppy. Minimal damage to my house and belongings. Completely potty trained. Great with kids and other dogs. Pretty calm and easy. But it is only those things that are keeping him out of the pound today. Sunday we are all upstairs getting ready for church. He is up there with us most of the time. I come downstairs to see a 2 by 4 inch section of carpet gone from the living room. It is right when you walk in the door and completely noticeable. Not sure how he managed that one so quickly. But it was time to go to church so we put him in his room and left. When the girls went to get him after church they said he had an accident which he never does. When I get to the bathroom I found at least 1/2 cup of carpet thrown up all over the room. Disgusting huh. Some of the chunks were so big I wondered how it was even possible to swallow them. It was more carpet than he took out of the living room so now I am wondering where else he has ruined my flooring. Leah said, "please don't make me clean that up." Lucky for that puppy our living room carpet needed to be replace anyway. Secretly I was happy, make way for wood floors that I have been dreaming about since we bought this house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think I might throw up too. How gross! Yay for hard wood though!
Oh my goodness! So far Mokie hasn't eaten any flooring. He did eat my favorite pair of black sunday shoes though.
Good Luck!
Oh my gosh! We just got a dog and I am absolutely terrified of something like this happening! I am glad that you have such patience, because our dog would be in big trouble if it were mine. But honestly... how do you teach a little puppy with those big puppy dog eyes and their little whimpers? Breaks your heart. Good luck with the dog!
Post a Comment