Monday, July 20, 2009

Too Much Fun for a Camera

Have you ever had too much fun to remember to bring along a camera. I feel like that has been our whole summer. We have done a ton of things. Whether I don't bring the camera because I already have bags and bags of stuff for our adventures. Or I don't bring it because I am always late yelling at the kids to get in the car. Or because all the places we go we have been before...you all don't want to see more pictures of the zoo. Anyway since this is my journal and it is all my kids will have to remember their young lives. I am going to document so they can't say we never did anything fun. The rest of you feel free to skip the rest of this post.

Zoo (4 times is way too much)
This is the Place Park
Tracy Aviary
Bear Lake
Real Salt Lake Game
Many different parks
Dinosaur Park
Cherry Hill
Amanda's awesome pool

Maybe I will get my act together and start taking my camera along. Or maybe I just need a new little one that fits in my purse so I don't have to remember it.

1 comment:

Becki said...

Sounds like you guys are having a fun summer! I think it's hard to take picture in public places sometimes, and watch the kids too.