Thursday, January 08, 2009

Christmas Dance Memories


Our good friends Emily and Josh had to chaperon a high school dance. What sounds more fun on a Saturday night, nothing. It was at the Capital building which is 10 steps ahead of the choices we had in Logan. We invited ourselves along. It a blast, jamming out like 80's dance stars and posing for pictures. Those high school kids didn't know what to think of us I am sure. I re-lived so many memories of my high school days. The best were the awkward kids trying to dance with no rhythm at all. Then the dresses were half the entertainment. Girls dresses now are so fabulous. I should probably start a savings account now for when my girls reach the dating age. I have so many Christmas pictures to post I don't want to start. I promise an update soon.

6 comments:

Lauren said...

You guys are so fun! That makes me laugh. I have a few dance pictures taken in front of those very steps. Ah, the memories. . .

Shill and Company said...

Oh, that is so cute of the 4 of you! I too, as Lauren mentioned had several pictures taken there. It was a fun place to go. I'm surprised really that they allow a bunch of rowdy teenagers in there really when I stop and think about it.

cwilson said...

Sounds like fun! Hope you guys had a fun Christmas...your card was way cute!!

EmilynDev said...

Davy and Rachael!

Really long time no see. You've got adorable kids! Happy New Year!

Deven Craw

The Roylance Family said...

What a riot! You two crack me up! I'll bet those High School kids learned a thing or two about cutting the rug! Great picture!

Amber said...

That is hilarious! I love the picture.