Thursday, December 04, 2008

The Look Of....


The scene...a breakfast of shredded wheat and chocolate milk with the king in his throne. Ronan was really enjoying the game until I got out the the camera. What is this face?


Can he really already know I will show this to future girlfriends.

He seriously looks mad at me for daring to take a picture.

Don't worry there will be more blackmail to come he does have 2 older sisters. Do I have to go into how he likes me to paint his toenails. Shhhh don't tell Dave.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Lauren said...

That is good black mail. But don't worry, you are not alone. Right now Parker is fascinated with the color pink and he is dying to have a Dora Snow Princess Party. I guess I have my own bit of black mail, don't I.

Ratchfords said...

Cute boy! We're excited to see you guys!

Liza said...

That is too dang cute! Be careful...it's not going to take much for him to be bigger than you-sister. :)

Karla Christiansen said...

Glad to see you update your blog! Ronan that is awesome that you are man enough to wear a tiara. The big question is who put it there?

Still waiting for your kitchen reveal.

Becki said...

How funny! Wait till he pulls out your mascara! :) oh, and tell Leah not to worry, Logan says he's still going to marry her. He's just a little flirt!