Some of my favorite Christmas memories happened the year I was four or five, and we got snowed in on Christmas day. I have a similar picture of myself sitting on the very top of a huge (8 or 9 foot tall) snowbank. These look like good memories in the making. How fun!!!
So beautiful. Your parents have a lovely home. What a view with those mountains so close. All that snow looks dreamy. I'm glad to see that your parents enjoy it as well. They are such a cute couple.
2 comments:
Some of my favorite Christmas memories happened the year I was four or five, and we got snowed in on Christmas day. I have a similar picture of myself sitting on the very top of a huge (8 or 9 foot tall) snowbank. These look like good memories in the making. How fun!!!
So beautiful. Your parents have a lovely home. What a view with those mountains so close. All that snow looks dreamy. I'm glad to see that your parents enjoy it as well. They are such a cute couple.
Post a Comment