I had to put this together. I always had dirt on my face as a little kid, always. 29 years later my son, Ronan, is carrying on the tradition of "dirt on your face, big disgrace..."
Ronan looks like he just got pulled from a car accident. You just look like one of those Romanian kids that you could save for the price of a cup of coffee. Filthy, absolutely filthy.
5 comments:
Ronan looks like he just got pulled from a car accident. You just look like one of those Romanian kids that you could save for the price of a cup of coffee. Filthy, absolutely filthy.
Holy cow, you weren't kidding. I can't believe how much you look similar. Crazy stuff
I thought I noticed the family resemblance in the previous post. So cute! (Although, I see quite a bit of Eva in the picture too.)
I love the dirty faces. Isn't that just an essential part of being a kid?
I loved all the updates, especially the cool old school Ratchford pictures! I was so fun to compare Ronan with his Daddy, you guys look alike.
Ahh, I love this! So funny to see the side by side comparison.
Post a Comment