Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Christmas Eve



Dave drove to 3 stores to find the kids a Gingerbread house. They had been begging for weeks.

Davy and the kids with the final product. Eva is eating the cookies for Santa that we made.

The night before Christmas story.



The kids opened their Christmas Jammies then heard Santa's bells outside. Up to bed they ran so that Santa could bring their presents.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Don't you love the Gingerbread house kits! That is the only way to go as far as I am concerned. Maybe one day I'll get ambitious and bake my own, but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Shill and Company said...

You guys are just too AWESOME! Not many parents would go on the search for a gingerbread house. It turned out looking great. I see that Christmas Eve at your place is a lot of fun.