Thursday, January 15, 2009

Pictures from the past






My family may not be happy with this...but, our good friend Craig LaRocco sent me some photos of my family back in Ireland that I had never seen before. These really showcase how dirty we really where as kids back in Dublin. Enjoy, and please excuse the snot and sawdust combo I had going on.

3 comments:

Barnes said...

Davy those are great pictures! What a cute family you have.

Ratchfords said...

Could you get any more of your arm down your throat. I've spent years trying to convince Americans that there was no famine and now you produce this. Picture Borat in a few of these shots with us, really, he would fit perfectly natural. We've come a long way brother.

Garreth

Ratchfords said...

I just took one more look at that last picture of you, and you look a bit like a child junkie Davy. Look at the bags under your eyes. We're don't look healthy at all.

Garreth