Sunday, September 07, 2008

More Trip Pictures

Whatcom Falls (I know I didn't spell that right but that is how it sounds) a beautiful park with walking paths all around.

Look how high they actually were.

On the swing Uncle Garreth created in the forest.

Just hanging out on the beach. Little tid bit of trip frustration. Leah had new shoes the cut her feet. They were actually tiny scratches, tiny. Each time we when to go somewhere there was a 5 minute drama of how she couldn't decide which shoes to wear or needed a band aid. I would tell her it's not that bad. She would reply, "how would you know I bet you have never had one like this." I can't count how many times I told Dave I hope she never actually gets hurt. What would we do.


In the canoe on the ocean. I waited for 5 minutes to get the boat in the light from the sun going down.

An amazing picture of all the kids looking at the camera at the same time.


Garreth's house is only a short walk to the beach. Ronan loved the rocks, water, and sand.


Uncle Garreth is genius for coming up with crazy fun things to do. This baby swing was hung from a tree in the state park only a few minutes from their house. They could camp and run home to pee if they wanted.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Shill and Company said...

What a great vacation! I am so envious of the beautiful surroundings. Dave's brother and family are so lucky to live somewhere so beautiful! Looks like you all had a fun time together.

Mara said...

What a beautiful place. Your pictures are georgeous, especially the boat on the water.