Sunday, September 14, 2008

Fast Shoes Leah

(By Leah) It was my first soccer game. I am on the white team. I almost scored a goal. My name is Leah. I have two coaches, Davy and Mark. I played lots of kinda hard games because I didn't get to use my hands. I like to run. On my second time I was sleepy head and it was my last game. The End. Did you forget my name was Leah.


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Ratchfords said...

Love all the new posts! I have been meaning to call you but you know how crap I am at actually picking up the phone! Sorry it took us so long to send the car seats - they should be there soon! Hope you guys are all recovered from the trip by now! It was so fun to see you. I'm still hoping to see a post on what you guys did in Seattle that last day!
Erin

Shill and Company said...

Leah is too funny. She always has the cutest things to say. Looks like she will have all sorts of fun on her soccer team. Very cool that her Daddy is one of her coaches.

Mara said...

GO LEAH!!! you are adorable in your cute soccer shirt. Have a good season and SCORE!!!!!!

Lauren said...

I can hear Leah dictating that whole blog. She is such a cute, and a soccor star!!!

The Roylance Family said...

Leah, you sound like you're a great soccer player! You look great in your uniform! Keep up the good work!

Kurt and Tami said...

I love your post Leah! I'll bet you're a great soccer player in your new pink shoes that make you run fast!