Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Can't Catch Me I'm the Gingerbread Man




I am enlisting the help of all of you who live out of Utah. I got to help in Leah's class last week. The teacher made a gingerbread man. Then I helped each group of kids make their own. After the cookies were baked the teachers gingerbread man was missing. They have looked all over the school and can't find it anywhere. The gingerbread man is going around the world having a really great holiday. Please send a postcard or letter from where you are saying that you saw the gingerbread man in your town. The class will then get to learn about many different places and where they are on the map. Please show the love for my little Leah's education.

Mail To:

Heritage Elementary
Attn: Mrs. Piper's Class
Leah Ratchford
1354 West Weaver Lane
Layton, UT 84041

5 comments:

The Roylance Family said...

So Kaysville isn't considered "around the World"?

Shannon said...

what a cute idea! I already love Leah's teacher!

Shill and Company said...

That silly gingerbread man. I wish that he would have taken me with him. I bet he'll have a really fun adventure!

Karla Christiansen said...

Rachel,

Well that gingerbread man is up here freezing his can off in Alaska. Maybe Leah can send him some winter boots because it started SNOWING today at the North Pole!

Barnes said...

Ditto with Shannon what a cute Idea. I hope that they get lots of people to send them postcards. How fun for the kids.