Sunday, September 07, 2008

Butchart Garden's



The girls were promised that they could go to the Butterfly Gardens. An expensive tourist trap outside of the Butchart Gardens. If any of you are planning a trip there don't be sucked in by you children's plea as I was. Eva not following the butterfly rules caught this one in her hands. Leah now thinks butterflies are scary.


The whole gang at Butchart Garden's. For the first part of the trip Grandpa Tom and Merrily came. We were so lucky to see so much of our family together. The other Ratchford's have 4 kids. The weather could not have been more perfect. The gardens were absolutely the most beautiful I have ever seen.


This is how every picture of Eva went on the trip. Smile, no don't smile, alright at least look at the camera, good enough.


This is the stop and smell the stinky roses face.


Ronan finally out of his stroller proved to be dangerous to the flowers.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Mara said...

This garden is one of the most beautiful place on earth. Love your pictures!

Shannon said...

holy crap. those gardens are amazing. I must go there. Was that in Washington or Canada?

Becki said...

I've been there! I loved those gardens too! How cool that your kids got to see them. I'm glad you guys had a fun trip!

Shill and Company said...

Wow, what more can I say? What a beautiful place. Oh, I can dream...