Sunday, September 14, 2008

Eva starts Preschool

Eva is going up the street from us to Ms. Tami's preschool The kids all seem so tiny it is really cute. Leah went there last year and we are so excited for Eva to go also. Tami did a great job preparing Leah for kindergarten. Her teacher even asked did you work with her at home a lot. No I said she had a really good preschool teacher. Eva already is wanting to work on learning things when she is at home.

The first day she sat right down to work on making a necklace. She hasn't been so willing to go since. She does not love new situations hopefully she adjusts soon. The other morning she told me, "my head hurts, I think it is a fever."

2 comments:

Shill and Company said...

Eva is simply adorable. Sounds like she will be a great student once she gets into the swing of things. Tami sounds like she is an amazing teacher. I'm so glad that you were able to have her this year for Miss Eva.

Kurt and Tami said...

Thank you. You're so kind. Eva is doing great!