Monday, June 30, 2008

Little Fish





The girls had swimming lessons last week. First day Leah was just a natural doing anything her teacher told her. Eva took a few days to warm up. In fact I couldn't even get her to stay in the pool Monday. But thanks to a great teacher Sara ,by Friday Eva did everything to pass off her level. I was really proud of her for blowing bubbles and putting her face under the water. Leah was especially amazing at picking up the rings off the bottom of the pool and she is getting the basics down to begin swimming. Anyone looking for a great place for lessons call North Davis Gymnastics. They are a private 20 minute lesson for not much more than a group class.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Shill and Company said...

Great job girls! I am so impressed that Eva came such a long way in such a short amount of time. They each did so well. I love taking my kids to NDG. They are excellent. I will 2nd that recommendation!