The girls were jumping onto the bean bags today. They had created names for each of their moves. Some of my favorites; back buster, fur ball, and the flying somersault
Leah thinks she should tell me about commercials she sees for household items. Today she gave me the low down on a vacuum for your kitchen floor that you don't even have to plug in. She thinks I would really love it but she doesn't know how much money it is.
Ronan pointed at a plate full of oranges and said, "orange" plain as day. I cant get him to repeat it so no one believes me.
Trying to get Leah to eat a chicken nugget at my friends house the other night. She kept crying and crying she just couldn't eat it because it tasted like dirt.
Leah asked as we were getting ready for church, "Is it a fast Sunday or a slow Sunday."
Eva asked Grandpa Tom for some milk. He asked what is the magic word. She responded abracadabra moving both hands like magic wands.
Come on girls I yelled impatiently. Mom were coming we are little girls with little feet responded Eva.
Anytime I say Eva stop being ornery. She responds I am not... ornery I am Eva. Ok then don't be an ornery Eva.
Imagine this.. Leah and I talking to her class at school. She says one of my favorite things to do is... She turns around and says, "pineapple underpants, pineapple underpants." While shaking her bum. I laughed too hard to be embarrassed. Now since it got such a good reaction Eva and Leah do it all the time and think they are hilarious.
The kids and I walked a long ways while getting tires put on the van. Leah finally stopped and said, "mom my legs are all out of breath, their exhausted."
Leah overheard me talking to Davy about going out for steak. "What mistake did Daddy make" she kept insisting I tell her what he did.
Ronan can now say a few words. My favorite is waving and saying Hiiiii. He also says mama and dada. Oh and he does a great lion roar.
Leah was trying to measure how tall Eva had gotten and drew all over the walls with crayon. When she came to apologize to me she said I am so glad your my mommy. It was so sweet how could I stay mad.
Eva has her first kiss tonight. The Roylances were over to dinner and they have a son Ethan. He and Eva went up to our bedroom. When they came down he pointed and said she kissed me. I said Leah did you kiss Ethan? Eva raised her hand all proud and said I did.
This house rocks. That is what Leah kept saying over and over again yesterday. She watches way to much TV.
Ever since I told Leah that people go to the hospital to have babies she doesn't want to get married. For some reason she is certain that if you get married that means you have to go to the hospital because you will have a baby. I cannot reason with her she will not change her mind on it. No matter how many times I tell her that not everyone that is married has kids.
It is not really something Ronan can say but he learned to clap this week. He loves to eat and claps on command the whole time I am feeding him. I just cannot get enough of it.
Leah was falling asleep on the top bunk when suddenly she was pounded on the head with a hurly stick. Eva had gone into my room took it from under the bed. Climbed the ladder to the top bunk. All to pound Leah on the head. When it was taken away she said that she needed her knife to fight the bad guys.
Leah went to the Packs Pumpkin Patch for a field trip. The owner read the kids a story and asked Leah to be his assistant. She was just suppose to hold a little pumpkin. I am sure he regret ed that. She thought she was part of the presentation and had a comment for everything. Including my favorite color is pink and purple. I think that pumpkin looks like a lemon. The other parents and I were dying of laughter.
Eva told us she was going on a trip. Where to we asked? Outer space she replied.
We were taking flowers to Grandma Flo the other day. Leah said that she was so hungry if we didn't take her to get food that she would eat a whole flower. Then she make an eating sound effect, gluppp.
When Eva gets hurt she makes me kiss exactly where the pain is. If I don't get the spot I have to try again and again to get her to stop crying. This is cute when it is her arm or face. Not so cute when it is on her dirty feet.
The number of times we have cleaned poop off the walls in Eva's room after her naps this week, 5
Leah asked heavenly father for a good imagination in her prayers the other night, I thought don't worry sweet heart your already got it.
Leah says to my mom in the morning, old people have a hard time sleeping sometimes
Davy here: Eva told me the other day that baby Ronan punched her in the neck. I better stop using that expression.
Leah told Davy when he was getting mad at her. Dad that is not logical, she used it correctly for the situation. What does logical mean Leah he said. It means something doesn't make sense she commented back.
Eva really likes that taste of medicine. When I was giving Ronan a dose she wanted some. I sick she said, fake cough, fake cough, see.
5 months ago
4 comments:
your kids are too cute, eliza had a great time with them the other day, lets do it again!
Your blog looks great! Your kids are too cute! I love the way kid's minds work!
What funny kids you have there! I wonder where they get their sense of humor? You guys all crack me up!
Roach!! Or maybe you've outgrown that name?? :) My husband was just looking at our blog and saw you'd left a comment - I can't believe you live so close to Angela!!! I had no idea where you went - what a small world! Look at your cute, cute family!! We'll have to stop in for a visit one of these days when we're on our way up to Honeyville! So good to hear from you!!
Post a Comment