Leah graduated from preschool. This was about a month ago I know I am late in posting. But the story is worth the embarrassingly late post.
Look how well behaved Leah looks during the graduation program. The class began to chant their abc rhymes. Leah's teacher Tami had taught them these really cute chants to remember their letters and sounds. For example, a says ah ah ah like apple. B says ba ba ba like balloon. They didn't get three letters in to the alphabet when Leah decided that each letter needs a sound effect and a action after it. c say ca ca ca like cat, Leah meows and shows whiskers on her face. It continued for each and every letter in the alphabet. The best was for Q like Queen Leah says," dadadaaaa," and puts a pretend crown on her head.
All the parents were half laughing half annoyed with my overacting child. I just laughed. Luckily I have the whole thing on video. I have the whole thing on video and will post it soon. After the program I asked Tami if Leah does sound effects in class when they do the letters. She told me only when someone visits class or when there is a huge crowd of parents and video cameras.
2 comments:
You have to love your entertaining little Leah! She's a cutie.
-"Miss" Tami
Leave it to Leah to be the comic relief in the class. She is so dang funny. I love to chat with her. Very sweet little girl. I loved the pictures of her!
Post a Comment