Sunday, May 25, 2008

Is This a Talent?

Apple art you can call it. I also do shapes. Dad is not longer allowed to cut apples because he is not as talented as I.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Barnes said...

I'm impressed. Hey I need your email address-I went private and I'll add you to the "select" few that get the "privelge" to see our blog. (lol!!)
Heather

The Ratchford Family said...

Heather please please let me into your blog. My email is rachelratchford@yahoo.com

Emily said...

.....no.....this is too much time on your hands!


ps. i'm still very impressed.

Shannon said...

um, yah, what are you, bored or somethin? Get workin girl. Just kidding. That's why your kids actually like you.

Rachel M said...

Of course it's a talent!! Why would you even doubt! I guarantee we all try it now that we've seen your masterpieces:)

Karla Christiansen said...

I don't know how you have the time to create such works of art! I can't wait to see what their dinners start looking like if their treats are such masterpieces.

Shill and Company said...

You amaze me! You have now officially won the "Mom of the year award." Thanks for making the rest of us seem like losers!

Becki said...

I had no idea you were such an artist! I a thoroughly (that is a hard word to spell, I'm pretty sure I got it wrong) impressed. :)

Emily said...

i'm bored, change your blog.