Sunday, May 25, 2008

This is the Place Park

This is the Place Park is my very favorite place to take the kids. There is all their favorite things. A petting zoo, horse rides, train ride, and a cute play area with pretend houses. I guess we need a farm in the country. Then Leah could live out her dream of being a farmer when she grows up. It really feels like you are in a different world. Everything is peaceful, quiet and just beautiful.


After spending 5 minutes petting this horse the lady working near by tells me he has been acting strange and jumpy that day and she wouldn't let her kids be by themselves next to him. Why didn't you tell me that 5 minutes ago I thought.


They had over 100 little baby chicks that the kids got to hold. Ronan obviously not a fan of animals yet didn't like it.


Eva was very brave and held it all by herself. Leah was fine to pet it but got a little nervous when she was holding the chick and jumped back.


The pretend wooden train is so cute I want one in my yard. Ronan stood by this steering wheel the whole time we were at the park.


My cute girls just got done eating cookies. One note to myself and anyone else that goes to visit. Food is a bit pricey but there are lots of good picnic spots.


The ladies working there said the girls were naturals. I told them it was probably because they are obsessed with horses and ride each others backs all the time.




Ronan was not happy with us for putting him on this horses back. He lasted one time around



The "keycock" as Leah calls it in the petting zoo

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amber said...

Your kids are so cute! I should tell you the funny things they were saying when I watched them, Leah is hilarious!

Kurt and Tami said...

Let me know if you go again. My kids would love it.