Saturday, May 17, 2008

Dave and Rachel Date Night

Dave and I hiked in Bountiful on Friday. The trail we took is across from the temple I have no idea what its name is. I wanted to take a picture of Dave. He says 1 minute as he finds a large tree branch that had just happen to be next to the path.


The river was really high. I was going for a scared face but it looks more like I am planning on eating the waterfall.


Ok now I really wish you all could have been here for this. I had tears streaming down my face watching Davy crossing this crazy bridge. I have done this hike many times but the water is usually not so high. Still me with my girl balance runs across the rotting logs. 10 minutes later Davy makes it over. There was a few times he had to stop and pep himself up to keep going. Really this move right here made the whole crossing a lot harder than it should have been. Just stand up and walk fast right, no instead Davy crawled across the log.



At this point he really did totally lose his balance and catch himself just in time. We probably wont be taking this hike the next time we go out.

2 comments:

Shill and Company said...

Looks like you had a great time. Dave is a good sport to let you post pictures of his difficult log crossing.

Shannon said...

seriously, I would pay some serious cash to have witnessed the log crossing so that I could make fun of Dave forever more.