This shot was one of about 10. Eva put the glasses on and asked that I take a picture. After each one she would ask to see it. She kept trying to come up with different faces but they all consisted of her with her tongue out. My model in the making.
She could do any art project for long long periods of time. We went through a coloring and painting rock phase. Wherever we are she is looking for just the right rock. I had to hide the markers because she was covered and my couch from rock coloring. So now we are just painting rocks which at least has to stay at the table.
Did all of you know that Eva can fall asleep anywhere. I have got about 15 pictures of her falling asleep in the funniest places. I actually think their is a post from a long time ago with various sleeping pictures. I hate for her to take a nap because she is such a deep sleeper that I cant wake her up. I can hang her upside down, tickle, offer treats, none of it works to wake her up. She will keep her eyes closed and body limp. Anyway after a 2-3 hour nap she wont go to bed until 10pm.
Eva is the most loving and affectionate kids. She is always ready for a cuddle or hug. I just adore her and have a hard time getting mad at her. Everything is done in this very impish sneaky way. If she is sneaking something she will tip toe around and flash a huge smile at me. Then if she spills something she cleans it up herself and says sorry mommy right away. I am such a lucky mommy or so I try to tell my self and she stands next to me saying, "I am not sleepy mommy lets me and you stay up (and a little kiss on my arm).

1 comment:
Eva is such a doll. I love how cuddly she is when she comes to my house. She is a lot of fun. She certainly is more interested in playing in Ian's room with all of his dinosaurs and other "boy stuff" than she is in playing with the girls dolls, Barbies, etc. She is wonderful. We love her!
Post a Comment